Identity of the owner and manager of the website https://susansuell.com
Susan Suell Jewellery
CIF 43053669 S
C/ Nadal Batle n 1
07320 Santa Maria del Camí
Palma de Mallorca
Balearic Islands Spain
e-mail: [email protected]Terms and conditions of use
Protection of personal data
- The User is subject to the principles of legality, Good Faith and Public Order, as responsible for the accuracy of the data provided. It will, therefore, be solely responsible for the false statements or inaccuracies that make as well as damages to susansuell.com or third parties that may arise therefore. The User will not enter, store or propagate on or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening or xenophobic, or likely to incite violence or discrimination for reasons of race, sex, ideology or religion, or that offends morality, public order, fundamental rights or public liberties, or against the honor, privacy or reputation of third parties in any way, or that contravenes any current regulations.
- Expressly prohibited the use of the website with harmful purposes to goods or interests of susansuell.com or third-party or that otherwise overload, damage or disable networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and software applications (software) of susansuell.com or third parties. The Website and its contents, including design motifs, texts, graphic images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, creative works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other features capable of being used for industrial and commercial purposes are the property of and held by Susan Suell Jewellery or third-party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion in the Website, and are protected by Spanish and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
- It is prohibited to reproduce, distribute, modify, or copy the contents of this page, unless the authorization of the holder of the domain, or is legally authorized.
- To make an order on the web site, customer must be of legal age (more than 18 years). Minors are expressly excluded. Some accessible to Internet users or exclusive to customers of susansuell.com Web services may be subject to particular conditions, rules and instructions, where appropriate, replace, complement and/or modify the present Conditions and that must be accepted by the user before start providing the corresponding service. The user will respond to susansuell.com or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of that obligation.
- On registering in susansuell.com you authorize Susan Suell Jewellery to add the personal data provided to a file owned by susansuell.com and to use and process them with a view to the promotion of its products.
- Susan Suell Jewelery agrees not to assign, sell, or share data with third parties without your express approval.
- In accordance with Spanish Organic Law No. 15/1999 dated 13th December 1999, concerning the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, Users are informed that their personal data will be included in files owned by susansuell.com for the purposes of customer relation management, advertising and commercial prospecting, including the sending (through the post, e-mail or other electronic means) of commercial messages concerning products, services, commercial offers, promotional offers and news concerning Susan Suell Jewellery.
- User has 30 days to express his refusal to the above mentioned data treatment by sending an email to the address [email protected].
- User can only use the Web and its contents for his personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and will require the User to obtain prior express written permission of susansuell.com. The User guarantees the truthfulness and accuracy of the personal data provided to susansuell.com.
- On the other hand, in accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11th July, of Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce, susansuell.com undertakes not to send advertising through email without first obtaining the express permission of the recipient. User may oppose receiving advertising anytime through communication indicating you do not want to receive electronic communications to the address [email protected]
- Cookies help us to improve our Website and to provide a better and more personalized surfing experience. Specifically, they enable us to:
- Store information about your preferences and to personalize our Website in accordance with your specific interests.
- Remind you of the products that you have previously selected and placed in your Shopping Bag.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize the computer when the User returns to our Website.
- Collect data concerning the traffic and interaction of Users on our Website so as to identify tendencies and for statistical purposes.
Links to third party websites
- Users may refuse to accept cookies by activating the configuration on their browser which enables them to reject cookies. Nevertheless, if you deactivate the cookies, you will not have access to many of the functions of our Website and some of its services may cease to function correctly.
- The introduction of hyperlinks to our Website from other websites for commercial purposes without the prior agreement of susansuell.com is expressly prohibited. Under no circumstances will the presence of hyperlinks on websites other than our own Website imply the existence of a commercial or corporate relationship with the owner of the website on which the hyperlink has been established, or the acceptance on the part of susansuell.com of its contents or services.
- Site susansuell.com accepts no responsibility for the use or contents of any third party websites that may establish links with the Website.
The quality of service
- On the information. Access to the Web does not imply susansuell.com verify the truthfulness, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, completeness and topicality of the information provided through the access. Los contenidos de esta página son de carácter general y no constituyen, en modo alguno, la prestación de un servicio de asesoramiento legal o fiscal de ningún tipo, por lo que dicha información resulta insuficiente para la toma de decisiones personales o empresariales por parte del Usuario.
The availability of the service
- Access to the Web does not imply an obligation by susansuell.com control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. Corresponds to the user, in any case, the availability of tools suitable for detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs. susansuell.com is not responsible for damage to computer equipment of the users or third parties during the provision of the Web service.
- Access to the Web requires services and supplies from third parties, including the transport through the telecommunication networks which reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to susansuell.com. Therefore the services provided on the Web can be suspended, cancelled or be inaccessible, as a prior or simultaneous to the provision of the Website service.
- susansuell.com is not responsible for damages of any kind produced in user that bring cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunication networks causing the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Web while providing the same service or prior to that